| سیلابس دوره سطح 1 به شرح ذیل میباشد
1. Seminar Overview
|2. What is Vibration and How Can it be Used to Evaluate Machinery Condition?
- What is Frequency and How Does it Relate to a Time Waveform?
- What is Vibration Displacement, Velocity, and Acceleration?
- How to Convert From One Vibration Parameter to Another (in/sec to g, etc.)
- What is Phase?
- What is a Vibration Spectrum (Also Called an “FFT” or “Signature”)?
- Effect on Frequency Accuracy of No. of FFT Lines
- Difference Between RMS, Peak, and Peak-To-Peak Amplitude and its Significance
- When to Use Displacement, Velocity, or Acceleration
- How Much is Too Much Vibration?
|3. Overview of the Strengths and Weaknesses of Typical Vibration Instruments
|4. Overview of Various Vibration Transducers and Their Optimum Applications
|5. Role of High Frequency Enveloping (HFE) and HFD in Detecting & Tracking Certain Faults
- HFE includes the following (in alphabetical order):
- Acceleration Enveloping
- Amplitude Demodulation
- Shock Pulse
- Spike Energy
|6. Introduction to Vibration Signature Analysis and How it is Used to Evaluate Machine Operating Condition
Overview of 5-Page “Illustrated Vibration Diagnostic Chart”
- Mass Unbalance
- Eccentric Rotors
- Bent Shaft
- Mechanical Looseness, Improper Component Fit, and Soft Foot
- Tracking of Rolling Element Bearing Health Using Vibration Signature Analysis
- Belt Drive Problems
- Electrical Problems in Motors
|7. Proven Method for Specifying Spectral Band Alarm Levels and Frequencies Using Todays Predictive Maintenance Software Systems
|8. Guidelines for Vibration Acceptance Testing for New and Rebuilt Machines
|9. Operating Basics of Common Machines and Recommended Locations to Acquire Vibration Measurements
|10. Actual Case Histories of Vibration Diagnostics on Various Machine Types